Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNew Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

New Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitlecj

New Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: New Application [APPROVED]   New Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes 36

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No. I saw your post on the IGN vault as I was looking for a group to play with. Yours caught my eye for being mature and casual friendly I hope.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I would be rerolling a character on your server. I am very new to the game and really just got started. I played wow for a few months about a year ago. I am basically an mmo beginner. Hopefully this will be accepted in the guild.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Southeastern US. Columbia, SC

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) IGN Vault forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I would definitely like to play a Chaos character also

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I think I have a great sense of humor. I used to play on Xbox Live with a group of guys and were constantly ribbing someone and having a good time.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) WOW for a few months

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I liked the fact you seemed more about making friends and having fun rather than guild accomplishments. I like many of you work full time and have other hobbies and interest so I will be far from hardcore in this or any other game. I enjoy playing games a few nights a week and having a good group of people to play with.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I think I have pretty much summed everything up. I am a new mmo player with a casual outlook looking for a good group of people to enjoy my time with warhammer with.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Am I too casual for the guild?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New Application [APPROVED]   New Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:18 pm

Heya, CJ.

Nice app.

NO such thing as too casual in Bloodthorn. We created this guild to be a place for casual players to remain casual while still being productive,
and so far, we've managed quite well with it.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Anatola, Desnok, Arkara, Kemp, Dristin, or Soniel for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
whitlecj

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: New Application [APPROVED]   New Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 1:29 pm

Thanks for the approval. I will try to get a character started on your server tonight. I look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Application [APPROVED]   New Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1