Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
+2
Kriggles
Quixote
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Basilisc

Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:20 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yep

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) 23 years old this summer (god im getting old)

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) yep

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Not that I know of

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Basiliscus - Sword Master and ill probally make at least 1 alt, being Dantos the engineer.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) North of Boston, MA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer alliance forums

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Probally, I was initially going to play a magus since i dont want to be a healer at start like I always am.
But then I started reading up the the percieved pop imbalances and tried out order in the PW. I liked both swordmaster (I really wanna play a tank) and engineer (his pets are WAY more turrety than the magus' demons, and i wanna have a rifle!). So after a week of agonizing over the side choice i picked order, but i still love the chaos look! So in short Destruction alt = yes

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I think its pretty good, I dont get offended easily so im open to lots of stuff. Vulger sexual jokes or something, not my personal preference but I wont bash anyone over it. I prefer more of the clever quips that one could find in a good MASH episode, or just plain silly stuff. I also used to be a fan of Ren and Stimpy when that was on and I enjoy a good South Park episode. So maybe my humor could be defined as schitsofrenic?

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) AO, my first and what I wouldnt give for a good Sci-Fi mmo. Shadowbane (3 months or so), WoW (longest 2-3 years and so many alts!)
Tabula Rasa (my greatest let down, poor poor sci-fi Crying or Very sad ). AoC ( eh to many bugs and lack of a clear direction)

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Casual gaming atmosphere and community focus. Community and fellow players make the MMO and I want to play with some people who know how to have fun and play well, but not take the game to seriously.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) humm 'working' right now, cant wait to go home 2 more hours!

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) na gotta get back to work the lab waits for noone! geek
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:46 pm

Heya Basciliscus!

Nice app.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Kriggles

Kriggles

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Quote :

Heh, while I got a good chuckle out of that you're going to make many of our other members feel ancient talking like that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kriggles.wordpress.com/
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Kriggles wrote:

Heh, while I got a good chuckle out of that you're going to make many of our other members feel ancient talking like that Razz

Yeah, Crow is Clan Bloodthorn's elder statesman.

He's almost 3x as old as you, Bas. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Basiliscus

Basiliscus

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:06 pm

Kriggles wrote:
Quote :

Haha Im sure, the whole school to work transition makes me feel old, even 9 months out. Although ive only been working for 5 or so.

Thanks for the invite btw.
Back to top Go down
Vevielle

Vevielle

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Basiliscus wrote:

Haha Im sure, the whole school to work transition makes me feel old, even 9 months out. Although ive only been working for 5 or so.

I am currently working an *almost* full time job (~35 hrs) and doing school *almost* full time (I take accelerated online courses which take up ~20 hours per week). I never really had a "transition..." I've always been doing both really. I'm 21, and I'll never get old (at least in my head). sunny
Back to top Go down
Cort

Cort

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:40 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Valerogg

Valerogg

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:14 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]   Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basiliscus - Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1