Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication for Guild [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application for Guild [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wfsaxton

Application for Guild [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application for Guild [APPROVED]   Application for Guild [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yup.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yup.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yup (although, this is admittedly less verbose Wink

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) Nope.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) I played in CB and OB. My main is "Corky", a White Lion

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Philadelphia, PA

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I've played with your guild many times in T2. This is the biggest reason why I wish to join up. You seem to be a very active guild with some good members.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Not ATM.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I have the best sense of humor in the world: sarcasm. I like to push the envelop a bit, so hopefully some ball-breaking is allowed Wink

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) AC, AC2, SWG, EQ2, AoC, WoW

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The T2 scenerio activities. I like to see guilds that are active with one another.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I've been in many guilds in many MMORPGs, so I have experience helping others out. I'm quite active in WAR and am looking for an active, mature, guild that likes to have fun but can also do things that require organization and such, like sieging, scenerios, etc.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) I'm sure I will have some more once I join, but I'd like to know how "casual" the guild is. For example, do you enjoy working together in sieges and T2, particularly on Ventrilo? Do you work on strategy together? I'll admit to joining some pretty hardcore guilds in my time, but I think War is actually better when its more casual, because rushing too far ahead means very little PvP until people catch up. Still, I like a little bit of organization in my guild Wink
Back to top Go down
wfsaxton

PostSubject: Re: Application for Guild [APPROVED]   Application for Guild [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:25 pm

I'm not sure if this is required, but I'm lvl 17, almost 18.
Back to top Go down
Drist
Bloodthorn Officer
Drist

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for Guild [APPROVED]   Application for Guild [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Well I can speak for some in that we always have a plan Smile. We may label ourselves as casual but I would put our group up against most any hardcore guild out there. Yes, while vent is an option we use it heavy and try to coordinate attacks as best we can from Scenarios to RvR. CB has some excellent leaders and they seem to have a good handle on what to do. The guild has been awesome so far and don't forget a guild in the end is only as good as what you, yourself put into it. I'm a firm believer in that...

Good luck and hopefully one of the guys will drop by soon Smile.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application for Guild [APPROVED]   Application for Guild [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:06 am

Heya, WF.

As to your question, I think Drist answered it better than I could have myself.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

Contact Quixote, Gilgalant, Kemp, Kriggles, or Davnar in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Guild [APPROVED]   Application for Guild [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Guild [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1