Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGuild Application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Guild Application [APPROVED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yamakazi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Guild Application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application [APPROVED]   Guild Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A) Yep. Well...skimmed them actually. If I read too in depth my ADD kicks in and I get off on tangents and forget what I was doing in the first place.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Oh yeah..thanks for reminding me that I am not invincible any more. lol. I'm 38 actually.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) I have a couple of friends who have applied and been accepted. We are a group of real life friends who share the same passion for pounding folks with hammers. Of course, we like to play video games together too. ;o)

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) So far I think I am going with the warrior priest (Thell) and the engineer (McGuiness).

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) SE U.S. ...about 50 miles south of Atlanta.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) A couple of my buddies were checking you guys out at work one day. Apparently their job lets them play on the computer all day. But I degress. What caught our attention is that you guys are a laid back, older, casual bunch.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yep. I have played around with the squig herder but she reminds me too much of my ex wife so I decided to try a sorceress. I want to try a chosen but I haven't gotten around to it.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) lol. You may be able to answer that question for yourself by now. You know, truthfully, my sense of humor is very sarcastic and can be dry at times. My sarcasm is not hurtful but I tend to see a lot of irony in things. My job is pretty high stress and serious, so I take advantage of any chance I get to joke around and have fun.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I have played WoW since day one, AoC, LotR, and I have been following WH with great anticipation for a very long time. I have also played pen and paper Dungeons and Dragons for years.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The fact that this is an "older" community and you guys are a casual guild has brought me here. As I have said, my job is very serious, full of politics, and full of drama. I play video games for the escape. To be honest, the guilds I have been in previously took themsleves way too seriously. I just want to have fun with a good group of laid back folks who have the same interest I do.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I can't really think of anything. If there is anything you want to know just ask and I will be glad to tell you. Ohhh...I do have one confession to make. I like to sneak into graveyards late at night and bite the heads off bats.

Oh, one last thing. I reallize you guys have suspended the application process for a while but I thought I would go ahead and do this now while I have the chance.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Nope, I think I am good. Thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Targon

Targon

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application [APPROVED]   Guild Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:35 pm

Very good application! So who are your buds in the guild? Did you get the CE or SE version of the game? I'm kinda stuck until tuesday since I get the standard edition. heh... Welcome to the site and hope to see you in game soon!
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application [APPROVED]   Guild Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 pm

Yamakazi,

We'll likely be taking a few more people into the guild today.

If you're still interested, you are approved.

Contact Dominus, Gilgalant, Kriggles, Davnar or Kemp for an invite on the Volkmar server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application [APPROVED]   Guild Application [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1