Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inApplication to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED] Homepa11

Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akozachu

Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED]   Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:01 am

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.) Yes sir! All seem very reasonable and logical.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes I am. I will be turning 19 in March. I am a freshman currently at University of Pittsburgh.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, I have. Thus why I am not answering in a one word sentence Very Happy

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No, I have no affiliations. And I was not "recruited".

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Gnsdntklpplido Enginner (currently rank24, almost25) And by the way, if anyone has played Warcraft 3, you would recognize my name from the dwarven shooters when they say "guns don't kill people, i do!"

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Born in southeast Pennsylvania, but currently at University of Pittsburgh.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I have done numerous scenarios with members of Clan Bloodthorn and they were all well behaved, friendly, worked well together, and I actually recieved heals as dps!!

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) I currently have a 22 zealot and 16 marauder on the server Azazel, so yes I plan on at some point leveling them back up. Oh, and the other faction is Destruction Smile Chaos is one of the races.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Pretty good, I do not take many things too seriously. But I'll admit I may sometimes take it too far. However I am usually sympathetic and will admit when I was in the wrong.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) I had played Final Fantasy 11, and also World of Warcraft (WoW for almost 3years). At one point I was one of the top druids on my alliance server until, as usual, loot tore the guild apart.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) The guild appears to be (by example and not by text) fun people, very kind, helpful, and good players. I also like how in one of the rules posted (think it may have been charter, cannot remember specifically) it was stated loot was to be distributed by respect for one another. As DKP can cause arguments.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) Well, my first name is Alex. I would like to say ahead of time I will be pretty active through out the school year, however over the summer (between balancing a job and girlfriend and social life) I will become less active. If this becomes a problem later on I would understand. But hopeully by then, if I am chosen to be one of the lucky few to join, I will have created great relationships with guildmembers and my absence for a little will not be as much of a problem. Other than that thanks for reading my app and I hope to see you pwning Destruction!!

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Not at all. But I must say very nice and simple charter and rules. Oh, and I registered for a name because I thought it was necessary to post Razz
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED]   Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:10 am

Nice app.

It's late now, and I've logged for the night, but we'll get you guilded tomorrow.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!

Contact Dominaeus, Dristin, Anatola, Arkara, Desnok, or Soniel for an invite.

Making the trip with Pitt to South Bend on the 1st of November for the Irish game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Akozachu

PostSubject: Re: Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED]   Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:49 am

Thanks for the acceptence and can't wait to see ya all! And probably not traveling south, sorry. I am going to be at IUP that weekend for Halloween, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED]   Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to Bloodthorn, Written and Directed by Alex [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1