Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Homepa11

Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rivalenz

Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]   Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:36 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yes, I have. Will we be tested on it? Very Happy

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, I am 25.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) I have read it.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No, i dont and i wasnt recruited.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Rivalen (don't know if this name is taken yet) - Warrior Priest (im thinking female warrior priest, hoping the Male warrior priest will have more "hair... or lack thereof" options
I'm not fond of the Mr. Clean look) Shocked
Would also like to try a witch hunter.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Southern Cali

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammer Alliance Forums. Your guild Name stood out to me immediately.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Yes. I wanna try out a Dark elf disciple and a Chosen in the future

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) I would like to think that it's good... maybe...

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Played a lot of small free to play mmos and tried almost all the big mmos once (like EQ,GW and Lineage)
The main ones I played are Ragnarok Online, World of Warcraft and City of Heroes.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) Reading the guild policies and rules, I thought that this would be a nice casual guild that would help each other
and would also be competitive PVP/RVR wise. And it also seemed to be a fun-loving yet mature guild.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I'm a PVPer at heart although i have done the whole PVE/Raiding with World of Warcraft. I enjoyed playing the Battlegrounds
and Arenas in Wow and I got the Rank Field Marshall on my rogue and the Rank Rival on my warrior with a respectable arena rating.
But it just seemed insignificant and I was looking for something more because as i was pvping it didnt really feel like I was affecting
anything inside the game world. That's why I am so excited about WAR and oh, im Asian and no i do not know KUNG FU!!!!

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) What came first, the chicken or the egg? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Swift Stryker

Swift Stryker

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]   Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Regardless, the rooster came first Smile

Seriously, nice app! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Rivalenz

PostSubject: Re: Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]   Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:59 pm

Thanks Swift! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]   Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am

Heya, Rival!

As to your question, we here at Clan Bloodthorn believe that the egg is a well placed myth perpetuated by a series of old wives tales and superstitions.
We have numerous scientific studies progressing at this time that are providing solid data that chickens themselves are a form taken on by an inter-dimensional alien race who needed a ridiculous disguise in order to survive among humans. Laughing

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com
Rivalenz

PostSubject: Re: Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]   Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:08 am

Thank you Dominus!
Looking forward to bashing destruction heads with y'all soon! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]   Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivalen's Application to join!!! [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1