Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMar- Application to Join [APPROVED] Homepa11

Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mar.

Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED]   Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:52 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A) Yes.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) Yes, 32.

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes, both of them.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) None that I am aware of. I was not recruited.

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Mar, Bright Wizard. I am in closed beta.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male.

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) Warhammeralliance.com forums.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) Eventually. I really enjoy being the underdog and I'm hoping the current 60/40 Destruction/Order trend continues.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Just fine.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) Asheron's Call, 2 years, Guildmaster. Dark Age of Camelot, 5 years, Guildmaster twice.

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) A well written recruitment thread. The guild looks to be the type I would like to be part of.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I like holding hands and long walks on the beach. Seriously, I have been a guild leader a few times now and wanted the opportunity to be a regular member instead of the boss for once. I do not use voice chat programs or mods. I enjoy a good challenge and do not give up easily. I thrive when the odds are against me.
Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) If I absolutely refuse to take part in voice chat, even listening, will this be an issue? Will you use the chat box in game to type ever?
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED]   Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Nice app, Mar.

You sound like a Bloodthorn to me. Welcome!

We have always had Ventrillo available for the guilds use, and we do here as well...But there is no requirement to use it, no.
It's a nice to have thing for groups, ect. But we use guild chat channels in game as well. Our only concern regarding Vent has alwasy been the
worry that if people aren't on Vent, and no one is typing in guild chat channels, they may feel excluded. We always monitor in game chat channels,
and respond in kind, so no worries there.

Make sure you register here, and you will be all set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Mar- Application to Join [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1