Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGlyphion's application [APPROVED] Homepa11

Glyphion's application [APPROVED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glyphion

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Glyphion's application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Glyphion's application [APPROVED]   Glyphion's application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Q) Have you read over our guild and forum policies?
A.)Yes I have.

Q) Are you at least 18 years old? (Yes or No question, Actual age optional)
A) I am 27, have 3 young children ( all under the age of 7 )

Q) Have you read over our example application? (recommended)
A) Yes I have.

Q) Do you have any relatives, friends, or aquaintances in Bloodthorn, or were you recruited? If so, by who?
A) No, however I have played with many of your members and enjoyed it. Bloodthorn conducts themselves in a friendly mature manner (which really caught my eye)

Q) Character Name and Class: (Planned or in CB or OB)
A) Glyphion (level 15 ironbreaker) Rikki (level 10 Archmage) not sure which I want to be a main yet, love them both.

Q) Gender: (female, male)
A) Male

Q) What region do you live in? (City and State is fine.)
A) Johnstown, Pennsylvania (about 2 hours east of Pittsburgh)

Q) How did you hear about us? (Word of Mouth, Official Forums, In-game recruitment, ect.)
A) I played with some of your members in game. I saw they conducted themselves on a very mature level and would really like to be a part of the family.

Q) Do you also plan on playing a Chaos character in Warhammer?
A) No. I eat zealots for breakfast.

Q) We like to have fun, how's your sense of humor? Not so good? Good?
A) Yes. Theres nothing better than punting shamans in game. Makes me feel proud to be a order.

Q) Previous MMORPG experience if any?
A) world of Warcraft ( co-leader of a succesful raiding guild ), Age of Conan ( worst MMO of all time )

Q) What stood out to you about our guild that got you to apply with us?
A) I love guilds that treat the game as a GAME. With that being said, i been watching and playing with some of your members for quite some time now and have never had a bad exp. with any of them. Bloodthorn conducts themselves ina mature friendly manner and i love that about you guys.

Q) Is there any other information about yourself you would like to share with us?
A) I am applying as part of a team. My father and I are just starting to get to know eachother after missing the last 17 years of my life. (iggypop is his name) I love to just enjoy my time playing MMO's with him and adventuring the new worlds together.

Q) Do you have any questions for us?
A) Not at the time. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Glyphion's application [APPROVED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glyphion's application [APPROVED]   Glyphion's application [APPROVED] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm

Great app, Glyphion.

Always nice to hear that what we stand for as a guild is showing through the screen to casual observers.

But, that said, you're not a casual observer any more.

Welcome to Clan Bloodthorn.

Contact Quixote, Davnar, Kriggles, Gilgalant, or Kemp for an invite into the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clanbloodthorn.com

Glyphion's application [APPROVED]
Page 1 of 1